100% Peruvian Pima Cotton - Cream od the cotton crop
Much like coffee, cashmere or wine, the quality of cotton varies greatly.
Thanks to ideal growing conditions, extra-long staple length and hand harvesting,
Peruvian pima cotton is the world’s finest, prized for its exceptional durability, softness and brilliant luster.
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions in coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
Handmade in Peru by Luciola Li